Monday, January 10, 2011

A Moment Of Silence

I had some things to blog about today, but in retrospect these are so trivial to the tragedy of this weekend.  Mrs. Giffords is still fighting for her life after a bullet entered and exited her brain.  Our prayers for her and for the others who were injured.  May God comfort the families of the dead.  As bad as this shooting was, it was made even more tragic because one of the dead was a nine-year-old little girl. 

As I said, there were many topics of interest today, but I believe I will just be quiet for a little while and honor the dead, and add my positive energy to the many people praying for Mrs. Giffords and the other victims in the hospitals.  This is just a good day to think of our blessings and the fact that we are still alive.  A good day to pause and let all of your friends and loved ones know you care for them.  There are very few second chances. 

So I bow my head for a moment and remember the fallen, and those who survived.  Let us all take this peaceful moment and share our hearts's sympathy.  Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Severe Blow to the Pride, Integrity, and Guts of Texas (and some Federal) Police

I have taken some time away from blogging, maybe I even gave up blogging.  But the recent and terrible murders in Uvalde, and the disgracefu...