Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and a prosperous one as well.  I must confess at the moment that I am too involved in the Bowl Games to do an intelligent blog tonight.  But I have definitely spent a great day with the spouse doing nothing but watching football and eating my wife's great cooking.

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you for taking time to read my blog.  It is truly an honor to have people from so many different places sharing your time with me in this way.  I know that there are many things that take up your time, including reading other blogs.  I also follow a couple myself and appreciate seeing the ideas that others have about this or that topic.

Half-time is nearly over so I will be returning my attention to the tube, but before I do, I would like to say hello to everyone of you.  There are readers from the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Croatia, Slovenia, Singapore, Russia, Iceland, Netherlands, and India.  I appreciate everyone of you.  I hope you will continue to follow my blog as the year goes on.  There are all kinds of issues going on, events, and just general things I like to blog about...I hope to provide something everyday that will be of interest.  Happy New Year to All.

Now, it is time for the kickoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Severe Blow to the Pride, Integrity, and Guts of Texas (and some Federal) Police

I have taken some time away from blogging, maybe I even gave up blogging.  But the recent and terrible murders in Uvalde, and the disgracefu...