Monday, January 24, 2011

Bailey Black Setback: The Sequel

To those of  you who have ordered or attempted to order Bailey Black, I thank you so much.  The response to the book has been great.  Unfortunately, so far, no one I have talked to that has ordered the book has received it.  I am working with the publisher to try to get some answers about this, so bear with me.

I know that some people have ordered the book directly from the publisher, waited several weeks for delivery, then FINALLY received the wrong book.  Then the waiting begins again, the publisher cheerfully sends the reorder, but again, with several weeks' delay.  Others have ordered the book from Barnes and Nobles, but have within a couple of days received word from Barnes and Nobles that the order was cancelled.  Again, I am working with PublishAmerica to find out what is going on with this.  Bailey Black is supposed to be available on Kindle, but alas, Kindle readers have not been able to download it thus far.

I apologize to anyone who has ordered Bailey Black and has not received it, for whatever reason.  It is really frustrating, I know.  I have not received mine, but I received an entire box of someone else's books.  I am sure that person is wondering where his books are at the moment, as well.  I assure all of you that I will be working hard to resolve this and to get Bailey Black out as soon as possible. 

Again, I appreciate everyone who has tried to order the book so far.  More on this continuing saga as details unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Severe Blow to the Pride, Integrity, and Guts of Texas (and some Federal) Police

I have taken some time away from blogging, maybe I even gave up blogging.  But the recent and terrible murders in Uvalde, and the disgracefu...