Monday, September 12, 2011

An Officer's Last Watch: Corporal Kevin Aigner, Travis County Constable - Precinct 2

Corporal Kevin Aigner was assigned to a an area known as Wharton Cove, where he was patrolling and assisting residents who had lost their homes in the wildfires.  While performing his duties, Corporal Aigner began having difficulty breathing.  Citizens and other officers came to his aid, and he was subsequently air-lifted to Seton Medical Center.  He died there several hours later due to breathing difficulties brought on by his exposure to smoke and ashes from the fires.  His last watched ended on Saturday, September 10, 2011.  He had served as an officer for over fifteen years.

I extend my gratitude to Corporal Kevin Aigner for his service, and I extend my sympathy to his family and his law enforcement colleagues at the Precinct 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Severe Blow to the Pride, Integrity, and Guts of Texas (and some Federal) Police

I have taken some time away from blogging, maybe I even gave up blogging.  But the recent and terrible murders in Uvalde, and the disgracefu...