Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bailey Black Hits the Book Store...sort of!

The day I have been waiting for has gotten here, and actually a lot faster than I believed it would.  My contract allowed the publisher a year from September 10th to get the book published.  Well, it is for sale on the PublishAmerica website under Bookstore.  The easiest way to find it is to go to the search block and either type in Bailey Black or Wesley Meeks.

I am so excited about this at the moment that I am having difficulty focusing on my "real" blog.  The book is simply entitled Bailey Black.  It is not on the Amazon website yet, and probably not on Barnes and Nobles, but will be in the next few days to weeks.  For an author, writing a book is easy compared to the thought of actually publishing it, knowing that other people will be reading it.  What will they think about it?  Will anyone read my NEXT book after reading this one?  Oh the anxiety....

Nonetheless I am so happy that the book is out now.  I will be doing some marketing now, book signings, and such...so cross your fingers...and thanks for all of you who have stood with me waiting for this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Severe Blow to the Pride, Integrity, and Guts of Texas (and some Federal) Police

I have taken some time away from blogging, maybe I even gave up blogging.  But the recent and terrible murders in Uvalde, and the disgracefu...