Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Own Letter from Maummar Gaddafi!

That's right! I got my own email from President Gaddafi today.  Now mind you, I don't know HOW Mr. Gaddafi got my email address, but that did not diminish my extreme pleasure one bit.  No, sir.  In fact I was so elated to be the recipient of this email that I was literally unable to think about another subject for this blog.  I mean, the Colonel Himself sending me a message!  How honored I feel!

The gist of the email was that President Gaddafi had come to realize that his position as President for Life and Colonel in Chief of the Libyan Army was no longer tenable.  For this reason, Mr. Gaddafi needed my help to secure $98,000,000.00 that is apparently locked away in some bank and not yet "frozen" by the United Nations.  All I had to do was email another address (apparently Mr. Gaddafi is hiding under the name of Mac John Seere @att.net) to get instructions as to how to collect my share of the fortune and transfer the remainder to Mr. Gaddafi. 

The only thing that disturbed me about this letter was the similarity between this letter and what some refer to as the Nigerian Letter Scam.  Now of course I know Mr. Gaddafi would not be involved in any such dishonesty; however, since I was not able to personally help Mr. Gaddafi, I was more than happy to forward his email to the FBI.  I believe that agency would surely be able to help "the embattled President" complete his exodus from Libya.  Thank you so much for keeping me in mind, Mr. President!

2 comments:

A Severe Blow to the Pride, Integrity, and Guts of Texas (and some Federal) Police

I have taken some time away from blogging, maybe I even gave up blogging.  But the recent and terrible murders in Uvalde, and the disgracefu...