Friday, August 29, 2014

End Of Watch: Constable Cleve Johnson - Titus County Constable, Precinct 2

Another Texas Police Office lost his life this week, this time as result of a traffic accident.

Constable Cleve Johnson, from the Mt. Pleasant area, had been constable of his precinct for seventeen years.  Before serving as constable, Mr. Johnson had been a Texas Peace Officer for another seventeen years.

Constable Johnson leaves behind his wife and two daughters. 

I am honored, though saddened, to mention Constable Johnson in my blog, and I extend my deepest sympathy to Mrs. Johnson, her daughters, and to the officers who lost a fellow cop yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Severe Blow to the Pride, Integrity, and Guts of Texas (and some Federal) Police

I have taken some time away from blogging, maybe I even gave up blogging.  But the recent and terrible murders in Uvalde, and the disgracefu...