Friday, August 13, 2010

Return to the Third Coast

How interesting to go the complete circle, again. I am now residing back in Surfside at the beach house, Some'r Surfin.' Removing myself from the workmans comp business I am now looking into other possibilties as well as getting my writing into high gear. I am sure we will return to West Texas some day, but for now I am very happy at the beach.

One of my goals now that I am back down here is to be a little more prolific as to blogging. I am just about finished with the final editing of Bailey Black, that is before I turn it over to trusted persons to proofread the manuscript. I wonder if a manuscript is a manuscript if it exists only in the virtual world. Anyway, the final product will soon be thrust onto the world. Yes!!

Stay tuned...same time...same channel.

Be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Severe Blow to the Pride, Integrity, and Guts of Texas (and some Federal) Police

I have taken some time away from blogging, maybe I even gave up blogging.  But the recent and terrible murders in Uvalde, and the disgracefu...